Re: [eigen] Getting Householder reflections right

BTW, JAMA used another scheme than LAPACK (or the GSL) for that. I
don't remember how they did it but I can have a look... perhaps there
is at least one good thing in their code.... Right now I can tell they
based their work on that book: Bowdler, Martin, Reinsch, and
Wilkinson, Handbook for Auto. Comp., Vol.ii-Linear Algebra.

Also, I'm not considering the LAPACK compatibility as an argument
anymore. If there exists a better option, then let's go for it.

cheers,
Gael.