|Re: [eigen] MappedSparseMatrix.coeff() uses RowMajor but shouldn't it be IsRowMajor|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] MappedSparseMatrix.coeff() uses RowMajor but shouldn't it be IsRowMajor
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:08:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pztOziVG6FSfsmsUvrPr3I1I6JoQ2/bFUUtwrU1kXnw=; b=sRamLNKOs2WTJSzwvX3j1ntro54CDPCEb2ejvMCadPtEHv5fE9OxVZUrTgZ7QCjS2G yLepfPklMaDESXVMMhm8gjySdhNb9tFgHthDeRI3Zz1TOqIPzIpr2LyrVreeh8ZlGS8v 4K4tE0a0iqYyB25v7+jeg+7dhHVgYKrs578/A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=IgTpTxsVo4iNPbEkEnRCcEMygSYcwEiTyYQaYqkdQwlbjok5jCyYG/tnXnCs+KFoVm l1dYHAJX+yurrtz/OOGEI+01DdWxhA8TMmpasCqwloXTWz/Uhu4a15AelAKnW/GUDjU6 e/fYp4+5fnRpmJP/KcmqoImDLqykT7KAB2rC4=
Makes me think we should run tests also on row-major matrices.
It's nontrivial though, the tests already take forever to build.
2009/5/11, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> thanks, patch applied.
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Jens Mueller <jens.k.mueller@xxxxxx>
>> in MappedSparseMatrix there is a bug when accessing the coefficients.
>> RowMajor is used to determine the storage order but RowMajor is
>> constant. I think using IsRowMajor was intended.
>> I'm attaching a small program that will fail and a diff against the
>> current trunk.