Re: [eigen] wrong result when not inlining (at least with vs.net)

I can reproduce it here with gcc-4.4 / linux.

Gael: seems to have something to do with the ReturnByValue class. It's
got to be a temporary that dies too soon somewhere...

Hauke:
1) did msvc accept your program? you pass argv as "char*" instead of
"char**". Just FYI, you can omit the arguments to main() if you don't
use them.
2) instead of rowwise().sum().sum() you can do directly sum(), that's
not only for vectors.