Re: [eigen] git

Svn uses .svn and mercurial .hg. So you can have a directory that is both a
svn and a hg repository. So you can just 'hg pull -u' to update from hg, and
then use 'svn st' to check what is added/removed.

hg has a useful command 'addremove' that add everything that is present but
unknown to the dvcs, and remove all known to dvcs but which are not present
anymore. Unfortunately, i dont see any svn command to do that.

Though using svn st / add /rm would not be too difficult. If so, we can try to
write a script.

Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>