Re: [eigen] sse asin implementation

hi,

let me remind that currently the packet versions of sin, cos, exp, log
and sqrt are enabled by default (regardless of the fast-math option).
The vectorized version of sin, cos and sqrt can be disabled by
defining a preprocessor token. If there are good argument I'm still ok
to change this behavior for "disabled by default" and "enabled if
either EIGEN_FAST_MATH or _FAST_MATH_ are defined".

about the vectorization of asin, acos, etc, indeed, I don't see many
use cases for a "vec.cwise().asin()" , but I think they can be useful
to vectorize (by hand) more complex algorithms. Perhaps, a good
compromise would be to put them in an "ExtraVectorization" module in
unsupported/ and move some of them to the official Array module
according to the respective demands.

gael.