Re: [eigen] Adapting code from OpenCV (a seemingly much faster SVD)

Two further remarks:
- we really want SVD for all rectangular matrix sizes
- i checked, there do exist cache-efficient block bidiagonalization
algorithms although the articles seem recent, for example this 2008
paper:
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1356055
Since they're so recent, I think it'd be acceptable to start
short-term with a traditional householder bidiagonalization before
starting considering these...

Benoit