Re: [eigen] Overflow in sum()

The idea was also to use it in matrix products, dot product, etc.
But then I have doubts: if really all these operations overflow then
maybe the user really needs to use a bigger scalar type in the first
place. There isn't much of a point in using uint8 if you need to cast
everytime you do something nontrivial... i'd need to see how this is
used in practice.

Benoit