Re: [eigen] Transform products

hm, yes for all kind of projecting mappings. Now of course for such
use cases most of the Transform's features are not very useful. What's
useful is the automatic homogeneous normalization. But I agree, that's
not a common use case, and so I agree to assume an affine
transformation as default, excepted in two cases:

1 - the user provide homogeneous vectors and so we return homogeneous vectors:
    Transform * [d+1 x N] => [d+1 x N]
    (here "t * rhs" is just a shortcut for "t.matrix() * rhs")

2 - when using the future special "projective product":
    t.projectiveTransform( [d x N] )

what do you think ?

btw, recent OpenGL can deal with 3x4 (only with shaders) and/or row
major matrices.