Re: [eigen] Fast QR for 2x2, 3x3

It would be very useful to have fixed-size specializations of QR for
2x2 and 3x3. You're very welcome to help us with that, and for that
matter you can submit us the code in any format, it'll be easy to
integrate in Eigen.

I can't tell what's going to be faster, Givens or Householder or
something else. All I can say for sure is that Givens rotations don't
require computing cosines and sines!

Here you can find a copy of Golub & van Loan: download.tuxfamily.org/eigen