Re: [eigen] Computing left nullspace of A when rows > cols

Just to second a request for this: Many applications use the SVD to
form a basis for the nullspace of A, where A is 'wide'; this is the
same here as the left nullspace of a 'tall' matrix.

In libmv, I solve this problem by padding wide matrices with zeros on
the bottom until they are square, then pass to the SVD. Suboptimal,
but it works well enough for now.

I will see about the SVD later this week.

Keir