Re: [eigen] Computing left nullspace of A when rows > cols

The SVD is undergoing a rewrite from scratch for 2.1 so it is a very
good moment to make feature requests.

Can you please tell me what "left nullspace" means ? I'm a "pure"
mathematician so I'm not always aware of the matrix computations
vocabulary.

I wouldn't spend time modifying the existing SVD, instead Keir and me
are going to write a new one as soon as we have time.