|Re: [eigen] [SOLVED]: Usage of Eigen2 in a closed source application|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] [SOLVED]: Usage of Eigen2 in a closed source application
- From: "Benoit Jacob" <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:00:20 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=6/Hf0BjxOGaGpAwSYIXdmmiG+eJtlfdeacWuqYCPAo4=; b=lC2hv8kn+fr6W3cg1Zk0i5bwKQMT4vDmxI6c8OFBAP25WabgXtvQpVpAItuOeflOVE Pztga20tteosq/OkRq3ZZSIimkPBEl8TBTOWgF3yv/4DuWG/fgXv7vFANivQa3eU73z5 sY2y0knWaMLQE+J+yqNHiVo99MIm2Mr7BZchs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=ZHh+/QikSEzCN2uyo+to7xTkh6ziyn/CTSu6otYfDp4YdBN5vtp15bBpl/jBQ7nzJE 6fWAa6iWaYXcf0F3bMkWz1zkgnwkBJpcL5jyOhs6Svf1VYxgoODYvuKeURt+WYOQNTXk /apn76iggJr1vDm6Ut2wXJAKPEoNE5F1uncy8=
Thanks for the update: I'll edit the wiki to link to this e-mail.
2009/1/14 FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi List,
> In regard to my issues with the LGPLv3 §4, finally I receive the following
> answer to my question from a (what I believe) profound source:
Indeed, a perfectly informed source.
> IMHO this can be seen as a full confirmation of the LGPLv3 reading by the
> EIGEN2 developers and back their decision towards LGPLv3 with the intention
> to allow usage of Eigen2 even in closed source applications.
Yes, this is how I understand Brett's answer too.