Re: [eigen] problem to contact svn repository

Am Tuesday 20 January 2009 20:39:53 schrieb FMDSPAM:
> Hi List,
>
> In the past few days (2 or 3) something wend wrong with my repository
> access, without any known changes of my setup.
>
> If I try to update working copy from
> "svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2" (as all the
> days before)
> my subversion client (see version info below) pop up with:
> "
> Can't connect to host 'anonsvn.kde.org':
> Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die
> Verbindung verweigerte.
> "
>
> Any ideas? Is this a problem only on my side?

	svn ls svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2
	svn: Can't connect to host 'anonsvn.kde.org': Connection refused

So it is not a problem on your side.

This works for me:

	svn ls https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2

Carsten

--
"The straightforward and easy path was to join the proprietary software
world, signing nondisclosure agreements and promising not to help my

  -- Richard Stallman (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)