[eigen] a few more points...

Hi List,

1) Should we rename Eigen/Regression to Eigen/LeastSquares?
after all, regression analysis is only one of the things that one can
do with least squares, currently this module is essentially providing
raw least squares, no fancy (non-linear) regression analysis; moreover
other modules like LU are named after the basic algo not after the
common use case -- so naming that module Regression is a bit like
calling the LU module "Solving" and the QR module "Spectral" etc... We
could keep Regression as a

2)

---