[eigen] Re: beta3 released

Sorry I had to take the plane so didn't have time to write release notes....
At the very least I want to mention the new heroes of Eigen:
* Kenneth Riddile worked a lot on MSVC support, making patches, and
got himself a SVN account;
* Armin Berres and "StefanTUD" (his IRC nick) helped with detection
and testing of MSVC vectorization
* Armin Berres worked on fixing warnings

2008/12/22 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi List,
>
> Eigen 2.0-beta3 is released: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org
>
> Source tarball:
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen/eigen-2.0-beta3.tar.bz2
>
> SVN Tag: http://websvn.kde.org/tags/eigen/2.0-beta3/
>
> For the changes i REALLY don't have time now so go svn log yourself :)
> Tons of MSVC improvements but also a ton of more fixes and some new
> features(image(),operatorSqrt() etc).
>
> Cheers,
> Benoit

---