[eigen] patch to throw std::bad_alloc

After discussion in IRC, I have written and attached a patch to Memory.h to throw std::bad_alloc when ei_aligned_malloc() fails to allocate memory.  If exceptions are disabled, ei_aligned_malloc() should behave exactly as it did before.  I haven't actually been able to compile this code due to problems with my machine here at work, so I would appreciate someone testing it for me.  Also, if there are any unit tests that test the behavior of ei_aligned_malloc(), they may need to be altered since its behavior is now different if compiled with exceptions on.  I don't know how Eigen structures its unit tests, but I know most test suites I've used have some way to verify that a particular exception was or was not thrown.

-Kenny Riddile