Re: [eigen] Matrix assignment

Not a big issue from my point of view: I hate the implicit operator= anyway! Whenever I use an operator= I define it explictly. That might be just me but I find implicit operator= too slippery.

Cristóvão Sousa <crisjss@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Well, I found a drawback of operator= not making implicit resize:

a class with Eigen matrices as members does not have a well working
implicit operator= function...

For me is ok, I'll just have to implement an explicit operator= or forbid it.

Cristóvão Sousa

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Gael Guennebaud