Re: [eigen] Problem with LU and Cholesky inversion

Hi Timothy,

thanks for finding another bug. In fact the bug you hit was marked as a FIXME in TriangularSolver, so I know what have to be done, and I'll do it as soon as I have time.

in your example, if you first evaluate A to:

DMatrixType B = A.transpose();

and call
V2 = hessianChol.solve(B);

then it is OK.