Re: [eigen] Visual C++ 2005 - error c2783 can't deduce template argument for type T

Could you paste the exact source code causing this error and compiler output?

By the way, Vector3d is a typedef for Matrix<double, 3, 1>. There is no
separate Vector class template, vectors are a special case of matrices.

On Friday 31 October 2008 07:25:39 Mark B wrote:
> Hi. When trying to call some_vector.isZero() (when the type of
> some_vector is Vector3d, which I would imagine is Vector<double, 3>) I
> get the error c2783 can't deduce template argument for type T. Any
> idea why? Should be an easy thing to deduce (the error output even
> says for class 'vector<double, 3>' so obviously it knows the type
> should be double :P) Thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> ---

---