Re: [eigen] Some Owls

Thank you for the updated owls and good luck with the programming contest!

I already like very much the image we're currently using for TODO but true
it's always best with colors.

For bugs ---> true we must open such a page on the wiki. We're still at a
stage where there are no known bugs (not enough users or we fix them too
fast) but the bugs page could also be about letting users add their own
wishes, contrary to the TODO page which is for us developers.