|Re: [eigen] MSVC build errors|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] MSVC build errors
- From: "Gael Guennebaud" <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:28:15 +0200
- Cc: "Patrick Spendrin" <ps_ml@xxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=FYVC5LBguxPrqgeyKIYvEZQ09XCnfvBAbvo6De7vXvA=; b=nCoQ/YOi6SHvZSDw1I6ju0t+luI5K0g8XvJVsGBsvlC+aV/LdXUfUmV6eZR3V7cdID lT76pwjUSjtGak9t3wTnarXZsj6UC9++pGfzxY5MwoxMPZzi6pz0JMQ/uwoZcqa+FhM7 ZeR3lrXVTL7wgv1dft/Va2ycE8uj+Qjdh2aaE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=vCwhbY4iTIWDpUEVwlJ1UNDQ3GLzTSWh4+2x39zcm3NfrvTxD+j383n3LdVFh0MeRU 7brKlO8DpzN+0rzFEtPUj/qXDRLCWSHZSaxXxIroKLtXjEN/utex861xwPZeN2FJ2EtY CTv7fy1B5ySbE/RLDT27s9rJRPjtdG+9nv3KU=
now all unit tests compile (revision 849288).... with about 60000
lines of warnings !
However, adjoint and product_large strangely failed... I don't know
what's going on.
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Benoît Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A little update. I fixed part of the windows problem by making Eigen only use
> alloca() on Linux (and malloc() otherwise).
> But, Patrick still can't compile the unit-tests on mingw (which uses g++
> 3.4.5). That's strange as here on g++ 3.4.6 on linux, there is no problem.
> Anyway, I attach his output, as I am a bit clueless. mingw seems to fail to
> resolve a template argument as it says
> [with OtherDerived = OtherDerived,
> Meanwhile, there remain the MSVC errors from the first e-mail of this thread.
> So, to anybody here with a windows devel environment (mingw or msvc), please
> have a look!