Re: [eigen] Broken API docs for Eigen on api.kde.org

Moin Carsten,

Thanks for noticing this, it looks like the machine used to run Doxygen didn't
have LaTeX installed.

There are more api.kde.org problems ahead with Eigen2 as it does no longer
allow to run doxygen against the srcdir... instead one must run
CMake -DBUILD_DOC=ON and then run doxygen against the builddir (the reason is
that the inline code snippets are completed, compiled, run, and their output
is integrated into the documentation). Running doxygen against srcdir
generates an error page explaining this.