Re: [eigen] Bug in the Cholesky/Core module?

You are welcome. I am amazed by the rate at which bugs are fixed!
I am currently writing a convex optimization solver using Eigen. Do
you have any small tutorial/style recommendation on how to write code
for it? In my case, I want to write some matrix specializations
(tridiagonal, bock diagonal and block tridiagonal).