Re: [eigen] on extern template instanciation

so it looks like -finline-functions has priority over attribute(noinline).
Strange indeed, the local attribute is wiser than the global gcc option so it
should have priority....

Worst case, the gcc man page lists the 4 cxxflags that -O3 adds over -O2 so
you could always use -O2 plus the 3 other flags...

From Eigen's sole point of view -O3 doesn't increase speed over -O2 but of
course we would like to preserve our users ability to use -O3 if they wish.

Benoit