Re: [eigen] compile time statistics

arf, sorry.

for the cost model bench note that the number of loops depends on the
size of the matrices, so you cannot  really compare 2 "rows". Moreover
the number of loops for the scalar product is divided by two. The
purpose was to get a similar running time for all cases. That is weird
is that the scalar product is mush slower than the matrix sum, maybe
we could try a cwise product to see what happens....

gael.