[eigen] two things

1) we had a debate about introducing a separate Vector class recently, but
since then I realized that it would increase the number of instantiations as
Vector<n> and Matrix<n,1> would be considered as two separate types. Hence
having vector currently implemented as a special case of matrix, is in fact
an optimization. I'm tempted to say that this outweighs the scariness of
Matrix constructors, hence we can bury the idea of Vector class. ok?

2) about linear vectorization: i remember you suggested adding a packet(int)
method. I think this is still a good idea and would still improve linear
vectorization despite the improvements you already made. OK?