[eigen] new TODO

Hi List,

Here is an updated TODO with beautiful artwork!

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Todo

As I've been focusing intensely on Eigen recently, I now have to focus back to
math research. I hope this Todo inspires you! I will make sure we can release
alpha5 soon, but how good alpha5 is depends largely on you. As you know if you
read commit messages, development since alpha4 has been huge, largely thanks
to Gael.

To anybody interested (Jonas, Ramon?): now is a good time to implement QR/SVD.
I am sorry I asked for help a bit too early the first time, when Eigen's API
was not mature enough; but this time it really is ready for you! For
examples, you can look at Eigen/src/LU/Inverse.h, specifically the function
Inverse::_compute_in_general_case(), and another good example is
doc/echelon.cpp.