Re: [eigen] another idea for a mascot: an owl

Great, this is also really the idea that I prefer.

Strigi (another lib in kdesupport) also uses an owl but not of the same kind.

First, there are two kinds of owl: with or without the two "ears". In French
they are considered completely different animals hence I'm surprised that the
English word "owl" covers both. The kind of owl I've been thinking about is
the kind _with_ the ears, for which a dictionary gives me the english
names "Bubo" and "Duc".  (Strigi uses a plain owl and makes it look like
Athena's owl. Not at all what I want).

Here are some pictures capturing what I was thinking about:

http://enchantedchateau2.tripod.com/sword2.html
(search for "Archimedes")

http://www.amazon.fr/Hulul-Arnold-Lobel/dp/2211017983/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b
(on the cover of the book)

In fact I've been looking for something even more fluffy / chubby but couldn't
fint. Something like the icons at TuxFactory but with a lot of feathers
instead of the glassy aspect.