[eigen] additional note

Hi again,

Just one precision: when I say that we'll let Eigen use BLAS/LAPACK as a
backend, it's of course as an _optional_ backend and anyway only for
dynamic-size matrices since BLAS/LAPACK are no good for fixed-size matrices.

So if you don't like/need BLAS/LAPACK this changes nothing for you, you can do
everything with Eigen without them. It only becomes almost necessary to use
BLAS/LAPACK if you're dealing with very large dense matrices (like
1000x1000).