[eigen] Solution: let's dual-license LGPL3+GPL2

Hey! I just found the ultimate solution!

Let's dual-license:
LGPL 3
*OR*
GPL 2

Rationale:
1) we use only unmodified licenses (important for distros)
2) dual licensing is OK and very commonplace
3) we allow everybody to use Eigen (since only GPL2 software can't use LGPL3
libs)
4) we still keep the guarantees of the LGPL which are stronger than those
offered by simplistic licenses such as MIT/BSD/X11/WTFPL.
5) there should be no need to allow "or later" versions, since the LGPL3 is
liberal enough that there is no reason why a future license would prevent
using a LGPL3 library.