Re: [eigen] eigen test run on Mac OS X 10.4.8

Yes, so what happens is that the tests are run only 30 times each time, so
sometimes you fall on a special case where it doesn't work, and sometimes you
don't. That's why sometimes I change REPEAT from 30 to 300 before a release,
but this time I forgot to.

Yes, Floating-point is very tricky....

Benoit