Re: [eigen] Fwd: some fixes and v * m operators - with diff

Many thanks, Franz!

Your patch looks very good, I'll merge when I come back home.

About the bug fixes:

- multiply: the helper function is called with a **VectorType - remove the "&"

Ouch! The reason why I didn't notice it, is probably that I forgot to add a unittest for that particular overloaded multiply().

- vector_multiplication_helper: when size() is 3, don't operate on
v[3] or m(3,3) - most likely some copy/paste error, lines removed

Many thanks for this nasty one! I think I'll put asserts checking ranges.

I'll be back on irc this afternoon, have fun!

Unfortunately I've been busy all day, but see you soon there.