Re: [crisos] [News] - Darwinfox 8.09-5 and next release

Hi everybody.

I downloaded the latest versione of the darwinfox sdk with

> svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox

I then started compiling, and with my great pleasure I saw that a
recent version of the uv-video driver was now available (I sent some
days ago a mail aking about this topic)

>make V=99

Unfortunately I got a compile error.. almost at the end of the compile process
I then tried to run

>make patch

and then

>make

The compiling process actually completes, but unfortunately, after the
patch application, the uvcvideo driver disappears from the available
video drivers!!!!

I really need that driver module, so any help about it will be very appreciated.
As I already asked did anyone ever managed to compile an driver not
originally present in kernel_menuconfig for darwinfox?

Thanks to everyone.

Enrico

2009/4/28  <mcostantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 1) Does the 8.09-5 fix the i2c/hwclock issue?
> 2) Can it be still downloaded using svn?
>
> Michele
>

> ---
> CrisOs mailing list
> Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list