Re: [crisos] No more https svn repo available from OpenWrt?

Hi Joonas, hi all,

I was busy in the past three weeks so I will fix a lot of think inside
crisos and openwrt soon.
Soon I will also reply to most of the mails here.

Stay tuned :D

2009/4/3 Joonas Sarajärvi <muepsj@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the OpenWrt project has stopped offering their SVN repo
> via the https protocol. At least checking out via https doesn't work
> at the moment.
>
> Should the Darwinfox Makefile be updated to reflect this, or is this
> just temporary?

I just fix it.

To switch your existing copy of openwrt type (inside openwrt directory)
svn switch --relocate https://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt
svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt

---
CrisOs mailing list