----Messaggio originale----
Da: lalo.gatti@xxxxxxxxx
Data: 4-mar-2009 9.34 AM
A: <crisos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: [crisos] report problem

Hi,
my name is Laura and is the first time that I use CrisOS. I follow the
website's (http://www.crisos.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:sdk)
instructions to download and install the SDK
I read the README file and I execute the commands in section 5. When I
run make patch I have this error:

laura@laura-laptop:~/darwinfox$ make patch
#FIXME At the moment this is an extreme stupid way to manage patches.
# Any suggestion is welcome!
#finally apply the patch
./helper/patch ./patches ./openwrt
Applying ./patches/001-base-files.patch:
./helper/patch: 34: patch: not found
Error: Try to run make revert && make patch. If problem persist please
report problem to crisos mailing list
Patch error was ./patches/001-base-files.patch
make: *** [patch] Error 1

I try to run make revert && make patch, but the problem persist.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks

Laura

---