[crisos] Running script at boottime

I'm not able to run user command-script at boottime. (CrisOS Darwinfox 8.09-4 at FoxBoard LX4/16)

As wiki says, there should be a file "/etc/init.d/custom-user-startup", but this was not existing after CrisOS flashing (using this built: http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/darwinfox/crisos-darwinfox-8.09-4). O.k. I created it by vi, made it executable (chmod 755), included "/usr/sbin/ser2net &" to start ser2net (which I can start manually without any problem). After reboot, ser2net is not started (checked by "ps").

any help for me to get ser2net startet at boottime?
-Holger