[crisos] DarwinFox

Hi Claudio,

I changed the gpiosetdir, gpiogetbits, gpiosetbits and gpioclearbits functions
with the ioctl in the sht71.c and it works with darwinfox 8.09-4 :-)

The lcd program (from the rssreader) works also without modification.

If you add a symbolic link (ln -s /usr/lib/opkg /usr/lib/ipkg),
ipkg list_installed will list all installed packages.

Regards,

Frederic.

Claudio a écrit :
On darwinfox I have some problem to port gpiosyscall. I don't have
time to fix it so the gpiosyscall aren't supported inside darwinfox.
sorry :)
(Patches are always welcome!)

---
CrisOs mailing list