Re: [crisos] Patch Error

Recent changes made to the openwrt trunk has broken the CrisOs pathing
method.
AFAIK very soon, CrisOS will merge with Openwrt :) That's what I read on
the mailing list of OpenWRT.
BTW, I've tryed fixing the 800-enable-ipkg patch, but the compilation
error stop after a while with a very strange error regarding gcc.

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list