Re: [crisos] kmod-video-gspca errors...

> 2008/12/5  <mcostantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Has anyone tryed to compile kmod-video-gspca?
>> I get these errors while trying to compile the package:
>>

> This should be fixed on latest svn version. Can you confirm?
>
> ---
> CrisOs mailing list
> Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list

> with subject unsubscribe.

Currently out for work :\, i'll let you know tomorrow morning.

Another thing...
I'm using the kmod-rt73-usb, but it seems that wireless extensions are not
"enabled" for this driver, doing "ifconfig --version" I get:

wireles tools v.29
kernel wireless extensions v22
wlan wireless extensions v0.    (notice this!!!)

"iwlist wlan0 scan" gives the message that the driver is compiled
with an ancient version of wireless ("tools" or "extensions"...didn't
remember atm).

Or maybe there's something else somewhere? :\

What can I do?

Many thanks!

---