[crisos] problem on flashing

hi all

I'm not able to flash any firmware on my board. It's work well with the original firmware but i want to switch to crisos.
The board has the ethernet port, one usb port, 10 serial port (9 sync + 1 async).
I tried to put in the website firmware (so i do a short circuit on j8 jumper, type the website command and plug in the power adapter jack); i checked with tcpdump the right mac multicast address but nothing happens.
Somewhere i red that there are some problem about flashing with nvidia ck804 eth device... I tried with a marvell one and a realtek 8139 one... same results.
i tried with a kubuntu 64 bit and 32 bit.
i tried the ftp mode too.... but i have the following error

"Receiving new firmware ...
Error: too short file.
Error: too short file.
Error: format error in data received.