RE: [crisos] DarwinFox and USB Pen drive

Hi Claudio,

I will try to made some debugging tomorrow. Today I have not the possibility.

I made another test yesterday: trying to install via ipkg nmap on the FOX LX flash.
I have the same behaviour, ipkg start downloading and installing ant the board freeze.
Could be a problem related to tmp directory or working directory where ipkg place temporary files (not enough space for example) or something similar ?