Von: Listengine [mailto:listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
mcostantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008 15:24
An: crisos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [crisos] Latest Darwingfox downloadable doesn't support...
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Since Claudio solved the problem about usb support, it would be great if
he recompile an image with ipkg,opkg and USB support (and upload it to the
website), so we can play with usb and install packages (infact there's a
problem with ipkg / opkg using the svn version).
I hope Claudio will help us, or give us a solution to the ipkg/opkg problem.

Many thanks!

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list