[crisos] apcupsd for alpha image

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile apcupsd-3.14.4 for the cirsos-alpha image, but I alway get
the error message

checking whether setpgrp takes no argument... configure: error: cannot check setpgrp when cross compiling

when I run the command
./configure --enable-usb --host=cris-linux

In the darwin repository there's a package, which works with the alpha image,
too, but it lacks usb support.

How did you compile this package? Or did you apply a patch? my toolchain is set
up for alpha development, since I began the project with this image version.

any help is highly appreciated!

Thx and best regards,
Mike

---