Re: [crisos] FoxGM Support on Crisos???

> Could you tell me what you have done to make it boot?

Here is my .config and kernelconfig parameters.. (it includes glib2
and some other utils used by us, but you can spot those and easily
ignore eg. tbuslib, libtpl)

In buildroot there should not be any changes besides that patch I
posted earlier. And image load command I use is (in trunk/bin):
../boot_linux -F -i crisos-alpha_832