[crisos] Darwinfox patch feedback and packages. Was(cris patch for DarwinFox)

Hi

I like to get some feed back by you about darwinfox patch!

How test it? Works somewhere? Works with your trunk version?

Again I add a new page
http://crisos.tuxfamily.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:wiki:pkg,
here you can found a list of know packages problems.

Any help fixing these packages is appreciated!

@mcostantino:
2008/7/30, mcostantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mcostantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Ok...just applied the patch and created the images....but there's a problem.
> When I try to flash the FoxBoard, the flash programs says
CUT
> Anyone got this problem too?

After you apply the patch try to run ./update.sh script, this fix a
know problem with newest toolchain reverting, to old version, some
part of trunk.

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list