Re: [crisos] lighttpd-mod-access

2008/5/25 Michael S. Klapheke <mklaphek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Claudio,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  However, when I tried it, I got the following:
> CUT
> I found the package lighttpd-mod-accesslog, which I don't think is the same

Ohh yes it is true!
I done the need chages on trunk with revision34, soon as possible I
made the new packages

> thing, but when I tried to install it, I got the following:
>
> root@CrisOs:~# ipkg -d usb install lighttpd-mod-accesslog
> Installing lighttpd-mod-accesslog (1.4.16-2) to usb...
> Downloading
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/alpha/lighttpd-mod-accesslog
> _1.4.16-2_cris.ipk
> xsystem: ERROR: fork failed before execution: `wget --passive-ftp    -q -P
> /tmp/ipkg-zlVOhQ

This issues generally appear when there is no more free space on ram,
try to mount a swap partition or uninstall unneed packages, this
problem is still waiting for a fix:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/2702#comment:13

> Thanks
>
> Mike