[cllfst] Ansible - OSB deploiement automation

Hi all,

I've recently started a project for my customer in Paris and liked to share it with you folks !
If you are working or interessted to OSB (Oracle Service Bus) technology built on top of a WebLogic infrastructure, this project is for you. My customer's application is plugged to several of its partners APIs through an OSB, and as we are working with a DevOps/Agile methodology the idea was to automate the deploiement of the OSB plateform, besides the application of course, and provision multiple environments quickly (integration, QA, and Staging) for just about 6 minutes ;)
In fact, am not an Oracle "fun" ! I realized the project as part of my job, it was very complicated and automating the deploiement process saved us a lot of time (and money for sure). So yes I just wanted to share it with you guys an wish that would help you one day, who knows..

https://github.com/abessifi/ansible-osb

Feel free to ask me your questions and pull requests are always welcome :)

​Cheers,
Ahmed​

--

 "We build software for people who build software..."