Re: [cllfst] SFD'14 - Propositions d'ateliers

Salem alaykom,

Hi guys, indeed, I still have some few proposals :

- Secure Digital Communications using OpenPGP
Goal : Hmm it's all about privacy !

- Introduction to Debian packaging (proposed the last year)
Goal : Usually people using GNU/Linux do not know the importance of packages, what they are used for and how they are made. This workshop is targeted towards technically "skilled" people, who would like knowledge of basics of Debian packaging and how to contribute back to Debian.

- How to report bugs
Goal : The purpose of this workshop is that all kinds of beginners feel that they can make useful contributions.

Best regards,
Ahmed