Re: [cllfst] demande de désinscription

I see many message like this "Veuillez me désinscrire de votre mailing list".
Please STOP those kind of spam.

So I propose two solutions.
First:
- We should keep "unsubscribe" on the site, no "login" needed, (my be a confirmation by a code sent by email is required)
- We can also send automatically a comment below every message send throw the ML with the unsubscribe link . To be easy for every one to unsubscribe form the ML.
- Every subscription on ML should be done manually by the concerned person "an acceptation check box in the register form on the site".

Second:
The easy way, is to remove outright this ML. Because it is practically dead.
And I think that the CLL is dead also when you started discuss privately.

Best Regards
Heni

same here :) Bou7mid ya goul