Re: [cllfst] Status of CLLFS

Please SPAM us, whoever want not to be spammed can unsubscribe from the ML, but please for the last time talk about everything and anything in this ML, it's an open community and any important or less important or even crappy talk is welcome here, so again SPAM this ML, private talk kill the community.